Interested in learning more about Baby Care and Breastfeeding? Interested in gifting an expecting family baby education? Sign up for one of my online classes below!
Why take this course?
- This is a crash course on all you need to know about how to care for a newborn
- Group 3hr session with information about:
- All you need to know about your newborn in the first ~3 months of life
- When to call the Pediatrician or Pediatric Care Provider
- Normal Newborn behaviors
- Baby Care Advice and Tips
- Breastfeeding Guidance
- Swaddling and soothing
- Safe Sleep
- Umbilical and Circumcision Care
Who is this class intended for?
- Expecting families of all types! Including:
- Families interested in breastfeeding or bottle feeding
- Adoptive families
- Same sex couples
- Families expecting multiples
- This can also be helpful for:
- Families supporting expectant parents
- Baby Sitters
- Nurses or other medical professionals
Where do I sign up?
Interested in a Private Baby Care and Feeding session with Abbie? Fill out your information below
Interested in a Free Breast Milk Storage Information Flier?